SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Payouts

Slider
    Slider
    General Manager

Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Payouts Empty Payouts

Post by Slider Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 pm

hey, just wondering what the payouts are for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? i can't seem to find it on any threads. and, how does survivor baseball play into the payouts? thx.
    #4 Yawkey Way 2
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2007-11-30

Payouts Empty Re: Payouts

Post by #4 Yawkey Way 2 Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 pm

Yeah, it's under the settings section. Once the draft is finished I'm going to go through and re-organize all the threads so they are under the more appropriate topics, etc.

but until then, here's the info you're looking for:

https://ssdbaseball.forumotion.com/settings-f9/money-details-t44.htm
    Slider
    Slider
    General Manager

Number of posts : 379

Post by Slider Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:33 pm

thx man! gotta see how much i'm gonna make Very Happy
    #4 Yawkey Way 2
    Commissioner

Post by #4 Yawkey Way 2 Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:34 pm

Slider wrote:thx man! gotta see how much i'm gonna make Very Happy

You got it.

Wink

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 am

Slider wrote:thx man! gotta see how much i'm gonna make Very Happy

You don't need that thread to calculate 0. albino
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 486

Post by The Czar Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:44 pm

i have a small request about the "monthlies" Can we split up categories that relate to make it more fun and spread out the wealth?

What I mean by that is that ERA and Whip both falll under the same week 1-6 time frame and HR's and RBI's fall under the same 7-11 week timeframe. Those categories closely relate and it would appear to give a manager a better chance of sweeping both of them in the same timeframe. I think it would be more interesting to split the monthly award up so that relating categories like HR and RBI don't fall under the same timeframe so HR and Whip like 7-11 and ERA and RBI weeks 1-6. This would prevent a team that just had a really hot month from taking two payments at once.

Does that make sense?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:54 pm

The Czar wrote:i have a small request about the "monthlies" Can we split up categories that relate to make it more fun and spread out the wealth?

What I mean by that is that ERA and Whip both falll under the same week 1-6 time frame and HR's and RBI's fall under the same 7-11 week timeframe. Those categories closely relate and it would appear to give a manager a better chance of sweeping both of them in the same timeframe. I think it would be more interesting to split the monthly award up so that relating categories like HR and RBI don't fall under the same timeframe so HR and Whip like 7-11 and ERA and RBI weeks 1-6. This would prevent a team that just had a really hot month from taking two payments at once.

Does that make sense?

That makes sense to me, and I completely agree. We should vote on it.
    #4 Yawkey Way 2
    Commissioner

Post by #4 Yawkey Way 2 Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 am

The Czar wrote:i have a small request about the "monthlies" Can we split up categories that relate to make it more fun and spread out the wealth?

Does that make sense?

This is a great idea.

We'll make sure this gets an overhaul during the between draft clean-up, and everyone will get a chance to check out the re-vamped version and vote on the changes.

Thanks Czar!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content