SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming MiLB Draft

Upcoming MiLB Draft Empty Upcoming MiLB Draft

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 am

Hey Guys,

Um, see here's what we've decided: You guys have three days (today, tomorrow and Saturday, Februrary 7th) to cut any MiLB players you wish to. This will give everybody almost a full week to figure out who's been cast back into the pond. Since we have three years to call a player up, any player that is cut who has MLB experience will not go into the MiLB pool, but instead will become a free agent on the waiver wire.

Also, once a team has filled all 12 spots on his roster, all further draft picks he has become null and void. Let me repeat that, once you've filled up your MiLB squad, any extra picks you have disappear and the draft moves up one spot per pick. Finally, since we dragged our feet so long on this decision, and the person most effected by this ruling is GBPig, he's going to be allowed to call up a Minor League player and drop someone from his roster.

Anybody have a good idea for what time to start the draft?

Hope you all are juiced for the draft.

e
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Upcoming MiLB Draft Empty Re: Upcoming MiLB Draft

Post by The Czar Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Does Smartfishes even know he is up?

There needs to be an e-mail list or something to make sure we are all on the same page. I didn't even know we had three days or whatever to cut MiLB guys. Good thing I'm okay with all 6 guys that I have.

I'll send out the smoke signal and try to get this shit going.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm