SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool

Vriez
    Vriez
    Umpire

Number of posts : 582
    Registration date : 2007-11-30

SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool Empty SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool

Post by Vriez Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:32 pm

Okay, so I put together the Office Bowl Game Pool at my work every year. I already have everything set up in a Word document and created a results spreadsheet. I thought itd be cool to have a friendly litte SSD Bowl Game Pool as well.

The format of the pool is done with Confidence Points. Many of you already know this format, but for those of you that dont know it, heres a rundown:

This year, theres 32 games. On the sheet, simply circle the team you think will win (no pointspread). Then use 1-32 to rank each of the games in terms of your confidence in that pick. For example, if you think Ohio State is gonna get raped, circle LSU and mark it as your #32 ranking. If you think a certain game is gonna be a crapshoot, pick a winner and give it a low number. All numbers (1-32) must be used. The highest point total wins (you do not get penalized for games you lose).

Im creating this thread to gage league interest and opinions. Please throw down a quick 'Interested' or 'Sounds stupid' or whatever. I also wanted to hear opinions on how much (if any) cash should be involved. Personally, I wouldnt mind throwing down 20 bucks or so, but Id also like a lot of involvement...so let me know how much is sufficient.

If enough people are interested, I'll send out emails containing the Pick Sheet.

SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool Empty Re: SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:05 pm

totally interested.

SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool Empty Re: SSD College Football Bowl Game Pool

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm in....and you can consider me the one who knows nothing about the university of foosball but will win on shear luck

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:40 pm

Dude, looks like this crew ain't feelin' it. Maybe you should get me in your work pool.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:11 pm

Im in Vriez, so stop buggin me !!!! lol
    I thought we were all doing it anyways....... So sign up ya bunch of stiffs !!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:31 pm

im in

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Thou is interested in thy pool.
    Chris Glowa
    Chris Glowa
    General Manager

Number of posts : 658
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Post by Chris Glowa Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:51 pm

I'm down.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:57 pm

im in
    Vriez
    Vriez
    Umpire

Post by Vriez Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:02 am

looks like no one is really interested in throwing down any money. Oh well, im fine with 'Bragging Rights' only. Send in your picks if interested. first game is thursday.
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Post by The Czar Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 am

I'm in. I'm just a little COANGELO and when I took up fantasy sports, I think my love of college sports went out the window. I just don't have time to follow it any more.

Or maybe it was all the college kids leaving after 1--year to play in the pro's in basketball and not staying the full 4. F-U Webber. See, if you would have stayed another 2 year's you would have gotten your title, well at least until the NCAA took it back you greedy bastard.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Sounds fun, but I don't want to get involved.

Cool
    Vriez
    Vriez
    Umpire

Post by Vriez Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 am

I only got Ray's so far.

I think itd be a lot of fun to have an SSD pool, and theres no money involved anymore.

If everyone is still interested, reply to my email before thursday night. Otherwise, oh well....i tried.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:40 pm

hey vriezy, I sent mine...the rest of you bitches need to come correct.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 am