SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Protest #1

Protest #1 Empty Protest #1

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:09 pm

MustacheToes recieves: J.J. Putz and MLB pick 297

MattyGrabs receives: MLB picks 161 & 163

1. This trade was processed and picks made before we had a second commish sign off in the thread.

2. This trade affects the competitive balance of the league.

I'm not expecting a veto. I hope, however, that more people pay attention to trades. Putz and a player-to-be-named for Kelly Johnson and Hoffman.
    #4 Yawkey Way 2
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2007-11-30

Protest #1 Empty Re: Protest #1

Post by #4 Yawkey Way 2 Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:13 pm

1. is valid.

That was an oversight on Ray and my parts. I discussed it with Yawkey, and meant to ensure he signed off on it but we got side-tracked.

Our sincere apologies.

2. I feel this is a matter of opinion.

I appreciate your feedback, and thank you for utilizing this forum appropriately!
    THE KILLERS
    THE KILLERS
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Post by THE KILLERS Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 am

See who the picks turn out to be then judge.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:52 am

THE KILLERS wrote:See who the picks turn out to be then judge.

Kelly Johnson and Trevor Hoffman.

Neither party addresses this thread...what exactly is this folder for?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:09 am

i have already said what i wanted in the chat last night.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:05 pm

Well I understand that there will be some complaining when trades are done. I know the issue has come up, however, I will not veto any deal that I do not suspect collusion. If I do suspect collusion, it will be investigated, and I will expect both parites to explain to me the logic behind the deal, and how they feel it helps their team. Again, we have three commishes to look into these matters, and I hope we never have to cross that bridge, but I know I will let every manager in this league run their team how they want to. If they want to make a deal, no matter how boneheaded it may seem at the time, it is still there team. I am sure you could find some deals in other leagues that had looked terrible on paper, and it actually eneded up working out for them. It is not my job to decide if a trade is good for your team or not. I have my own team to worry about too. I think the other commishes will agree with me on this as well.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:25 pm

#4 Yawkey Way wrote:Well I understand that there will be some complaining when trades are done. I know the issue has come up, however, I will not veto any deal that I do not suspect collusion. If I do suspect collusion, it will be investigated, and I will expect both parites to explain to me the logic behind the deal, and how they feel it helps their team. Again, we have three commishes to look into these matters, and I hope we never have to cross that bridge, but I know I will let every manager in this league run their team how they want to. If they want to make a deal, no matter how boneheaded it may seem at the time, it is still there team. I am sure you could find some deals in other leagues that had looked terrible on paper, and it actually eneded up working out for them. It is not my job to decide if a trade is good for your team or not. I have my own team to worry about too. I think the other commishes will agree with me on this as well.

You're about one month and one week late with this post scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:12 am