SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again

Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again Empty Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 pm

The Bozsters send: MLB pick 443 and MiLB pick 28

to

The Road Runners send: MLB pick 408 and MiLB 63

Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again Empty Re: Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 pm

okey-dokey

Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again Empty Re: Wizard of Boz and Road Runners trade yet again

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:09 pm

approve assuming boz agrees

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:19 pm

boz agrees via text

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:25 pm

Thanks ray for agreeing for me, im having connection problems at work so i do agree if none of you believe ray, lol

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:50 pm

I approve

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:42 pm

I never believe Ray so good thing you piped up...
    #4 Yawkey Way 2
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2007-11-30

Post by #4 Yawkey Way 2 Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:44 pm

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 am