SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Czar's Question

Czar's Question Empty Czar's Question

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 am

In order to avoid yet another cry of "censorship", this is what Czar posted in the Sixth Round Page:

MustacheToes wrote:
    Scratch previous pick since he isn 't eligible, he now wants Kyle Lobstein, P, TB

Why isn't Fields eligible? He is signed now and good to go. I thought the only restriction was signing him and he is now signed.

This kind of thing bugs me. If you don't bother to read what is posted to the league then you aren't going to know what is going on and then you are going to crab (understandably) when something doesn't make sense. You can find the answer here:

https://ssdbaseball.forumotion.com/clubhouse-f1/the-draft-t455.htm
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2007-12-01

Czar's Question Empty Re: Czar's Question

Post by The Czar Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 pm

djpegleg wrote:In order to avoid yet another cry of "censorship", this is what Czar posted in the Sixth Round Page:

MustacheToes wrote:
    Scratch previous pick since he isn 't eligible, he now wants Kyle Lobstein, P, TB

Why isn't Fields eligible? He is signed now and good to go. I thought the only restriction was signing him and he is now signed.

This kind of thing bugs me. If you don't bother to read what is posted to the league then you aren't going to know what is going on and then you are going to crab (understandably) when something doesn't make sense. You can find the answer here:

https://ssdbaseball.forumotion.com/clubhouse-f1/the-draft-t455.htm

Hey, I'm really doing my best to keep up in here. Way better than most.

I thought the only thing holding Fields up was that he wasn't signed. Once he was signed, I thought he became open game. I obviously misunderstood. For that I apologize. For not committing every single fucking rule in this league to memory, I do not. I've got better things to do.

I asked a simple question. All it required was a simple response.

I don't need your snide response in your backhanded manner. You can go fuck yourself. Learn some fucking tact if you want to remain in this role as commish. I wasn't crying in any way, just asking for clarification. I still don't see why Fields isn't fair game at this point since he will likely hit the bigs this year, but whatever. You all make the rules.

This shit is supposed to be fun.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 pm

you determine whether or not I'm commissioner? Because you ran off Lagooner? Alrighty.

Yeah, it is suppose to be fun, but having people continue to tell me to go fuck myself, makes it not fun.

Having to get into pissing matches or explain the same fucking shit over and over again is not fun.

Having people complain about the rules or how things are done, when those people don't do any work or really have any patience with those who are doing the work makes it not fun.

Honestly, you are totally correct that I could have displayed more tact, but since that doesn't get me anywhere when I do anyway, I really don't see the point.

But, please, feel free to continue to let me know what you need, since, y'know, that's a primary concern of mine.
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Post by The Czar Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 pm

All you had to say was that the current rule is found here and that there was a misunderstanding. I'm not the only one that asked and I didn't even draft Fields.

Sorry to have "bothered" you.
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Post by The Czar Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:29 pm

No, I don't determine whether or not you are commish. I'm saying that as such you should act in a better manner.

All I did was ask a simple question for clarification and if it "bothered" you that much, then maybe there is no room in this league for me anymore. I'd hate to continue to be that bothersome.

Last edited by The Czar on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Czar
    The Czar
    Commissioner

Post by The Czar Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Every time I have "bothered" you guys, it is has been in what I viewed was a way to make the league better.

When I "ran Lagooner off," I was asking for clarification on the current amateur draft. I wasn't asking for the moon and the stars there. I wanted to see those guys protected. I was bringing up in the best interest of the league and he took offense and then I took offense.

What the fuck ever. Why you bringing that shit up now anyway?

You have obviously had a problem with me since then anyway when I didn't have a problem with you. You have now posted on it numerous times. You obviously have a different view of what went down then I do.

So let's have it out now.

I think part of your response today was because you have had that little issue with me since then.

It didn't involve you so fucking let it go. I'm sorry it happened and would have liked Lagooner back. If you think he quit over that and not how sorry his fucking team was, I think you are misguided.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am