SSD Fantasy Baseball

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vriez and Czar announce Side Bet (Neshek vs Fuentes)

Vriez
    Vriez
    Umpire

Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vriez and Czar announce Side Bet (Neshek vs Fuentes) Empty Vriez and Czar announce Side Bet (Neshek vs Fuentes)

Post by Vriez Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Czar and myself have made a side bet (no money currently involved) about the effectiveness of Pat Neshek.

Czar hates Neshek. I hate Fuentes.

The bet is on who will be more effective this year. I gave Czar a slight head-start, as we made the bet immediately after Neshek got blown up for 2 runs at Detroit. There have been no decisions about which categories will be used, but I propose we use H2H style with the following categories:

IP, ERA, WHIP, SO, W, SV, K/9, BB/9

Czar, how does that sound?

(any other takers???)

Vriez and Czar announce Side Bet (Neshek vs Fuentes) Empty Re: Vriez and Czar announce Side Bet (Neshek vs Fuentes)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Vriez wrote:Czar and myself have made a side bet (no money currently involved) about the effectiveness of Pat Neshek.

Czar hates Neshek. I hate Fuentes.

The bet is on who will be more effective this year. I gave Czar a slight head-start, as we made the bet immediately after Neshek got blown up for 2 runs at Detroit. There have been no decisions about which categories will be used, but I propose we use H2H style with the following categories:

IP, ERA, WHIP, SO, W, SV, K/9, BB/9

Czar, how does that sound?

(any other takers???)

WHAT!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!??????????//

What is a sidebet with no money thrown down up front? That is just crazy talk.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:31 am